SMA - Sendmail log analyser
(Oct 16, 2003) SMA is no longer developed by me. If you feel like you
want to take over the development, please contact me. I still try to answer
your questions but I do not make any fixes/enchancements. Thank you for your
(Oct 16, 2003) Latest is 1.4 - source code only
SMA is a program that analyses sendmail log entries.
The key features of SMA are
- Fast (written in C)
- Free (BSD-style licensing)
See the output as HTML or
- Support for all recent sendmail versions (UNIX/NT)
- Flexible output formatting - HTML, ASCII and Custom Log
- Regular expression filtering of messages
- Multiple hosts in a same report
- Nice SMA logo
- (graphical?) frontend with scheduling
SMA release history. More detailed changelog may be found from the
SMA source and Win32 binaries.
You can also find SMA by following the links below
- OpenBSD ports collection (Thanks Jim Geovedi)
- debian package (Thanks Fabian Fagerholm).
- RPM package (Thanks Carles Arjona).
- FreeBSD ports collection (Thanks Dirk Meyer)
- Home: www.klake.org (Finland)
- Mirror: www.saunalahti.fi (Finland)
Bug reports, diffs, discussion, etc.: .
Copyright (c) 2000-2003 Jarkko Turkulainen. All rights reserved.